Dreamer's Editorial..

Moslems around the world are definitely in a festive mood now.. 'Tis the month to be holy, jolly, and good.. People who are moslems shall undergo the ritual of fasting during daylight, in which they have to also control their emotion and behaviour..

If you live in countries where Islam is an influencing accent of social construction the I'd guess you would notice that by Ramadhan, practically the whole country goes into slow mode, since people are taking things a little easier to cope with the fasting they go thru..

Anyhoo, my photography will go on even during Ramadhan, no reason not to.. To save time and bandwidth on the blog you can see my albums online in facebook, flickr, and fotografer.net

Make sure you check them out!

I hope i'll be able to write articles related to the theme of Ramadhan..

Have a festive and blessful month!

Happy reading, everyone! :)

A
22 August 2009

Wednesday 6 May 2009

Addicted to electricity..

If you ever see my facebook page, you'll see a on the left column a couple of lines below my main feature picture a little description of myself and i wrote down that i'm addicted mainly to 2 things; internet and electricity.

This time I'm going to tell you about the last few days where my house went back prehistoric and experienced frequent electrical surges --"

These last couple of days have been quite busy for me, beside college, i'm doing some sort of movie-a-thon and i've been seeing a LOT of motion pictures i now feel a little dizzy (very productive i know hahaha).. I was also busy writing this paper for my Humanitarian Law class about War Crimes in Indonesia, which is apprently very exciting stuff, I'll tell you all about it soon on my next posting, its quite complicated laah ^^

But my headaches as of late was these darn surges, the last 3 days there was always a time when the electricity would die down a couple of hours (bakaaa!!) which disturbs both my paper assignment and my movie-a-thon haha and it would've been fine if it only lasted like 10 minutes but noooooooo these are like 2-3 hour surges T.T

I sometimes wonder, I live in pretty much one of the major cities in Indonesia, and for the 4 years I've been here, this year's electrical surges is quite a lot. I wonder what happened ya? Reduced capacity of plants? Rising production costs? Earth Hour? haha and its not like we have an interactive service with the State ELectrical Company here, it takes ages to get info from them, that just sucks..

Today when things died down we were stuck with playing scrabble and nibbling on Nanda's roast chicken (without him knowing hahaha), i really am addicted to electiricity, everything i do everyday relies on it. What about you? Are you addicted too?

It's amazing isn't it how people in the past have lived with minimum electircity, i guess they didnt have as much electronic gadgets as we do now, but life seems amazingly calm without all sorts of cables running around your room, e? But i cant imagine myself living so, maybe i need to get out more and enjoy the nature rather than being a computer geek all the time ^^

Is electricity in your area troublesome too?

No comments:

Post a Comment